Murcia is the seventh largest city in Spain and it is located in the southeastern part of the country. It has a very pleasant climate all around the year and it is located on the Segura River. The city is famous all around the world for its unique products that are exported all around the world. If you are looking for a serene and tranquil location then you must surely consider this place. The coast Of Murcia is very famous amongst the tourists who come here all around the year. The city is known as the University City of Southeastern Spain. Read TravelBinz Reviews to know more about this amazing tourist destination.
Plaza Cardenal Belluga, the ornate cathedral is the showpiece of Murcia. It is accompanied by the colorful Palacio Episcopal as a co-attraction. Other main attractions of the place would include Real Casino de Murcia, Mar Menor, the saltwater lagoon converted as a recreational center and Segura, the canyon reservoir that facilitates river rafting. The saltwater lagoon that is located near this city in the Mediterranean is known for its various adventurous water sports. There are various attractive museums all around the city which are known for their Roman and pre-Roman architecture.
Choosing Murcia as a Honeymoon destination
According to feedback from Travel Binz, you can enjoy the Spanish culture to the fullest in this lovely city. The delicacies and the beautifully constructed churches and museums would surely help you to explore the various wonders of the city. There are various secluded locations here where you can surely spend some intimate moments with your beloved.
Special Treats of the City
This city offers you various special treats which you would surely remember for your whole life. Some of the best ones are mentioned below.
• The city offers you 250 kilometers of elegant and pristine coastline where fun never ends. The pleasant temperature with beautiful sunshine would make sure that each and every day of your honeymoon is spent in pure bliss.
• The region of Murcia is filled with traditional towns, mountains, lovely orchards, rivers, stunning desserts, and great picnic locations.
• If you are interested in historic buildings and cultures then this trip would surely prove to be worth for you because here you will locate medieval cathedrals, beautiful areas, high profile shops, elegant parks, and peaceful gardens.
• The beautiful beaches located here would provide you with plenty of opportunities to enjoy with your spouse to the fullest.
• Some great places that you can visit here are Iglesia de San Esteban, Moorish castle, Palacio del Almudi, and Salzillo Museum.
The best hotel that you would find here is Arco de San Juan and Hotel Rincon de Pep. These two luxury hotels would provide you with the best facilities and amenities which would surely help you to enjoy your stay to the fullest.
If you are want to enjoy your bliss married days then this is just perfect for you.
“It is Brief Description of Murcia which explains to you why you should visit there and what to do there?. Hope you will Like this Place
Visi there and share your own experiences with us in the Comment box.”
This Guest Post is by Travel Binz Reviews. Hope you will like this.